Building information modelling in factory planning
Building Information Modelling
Building Information Modelling is a method for the optimized planning, execution and management of buildings.
The BIM model is a “digital twin” of the later building and considers the entire life cycle of the building. Thus, the detailed building model is enriched with information by all project participants during the whole planning process. In this way, it can be determined whether the project can be implemented realistically and efficiently in terms of construction, time, material and cost planning.
All information can be called up by those responsible over the entire life cycle, any time and from anywhere.
Your advantages and our services
- With the help of BIM, the entire life cycle of a building can be mapped and controlled
- Automatic adaptation and coordination of information in real-time and in all views
- BIM software supports AEC processes (architecture, engineering, construction) and thus facilitates collaboration and communication between all project participants.
- Digital project management enables a transparent and coordinated division of labour
- The early detection of errors or the avoidance of unnecessary work increases efficiency and reduces costs
Creation of a professional BIM specialist model, which spatially shows the space requirement with the space requirement and the arrangement of the machines and systems
Consistent attribution of rooms and zones in the BIM specialist model
Integration of the modelled rooms into the central building model of the object planner