Plant structure for manufacturer of luxury beds
ifp consulting plans optimized plant structure
ifp consulting carries out a plant structure planning for optimizing the production of a medium-sized manufacturer of luxury beds. The production is characterized by a large variance and varying lot sizes.
The restructuring aims to increase productivity and capacity in combination with an optimized material flow and reduced stock.
Focal points of the project:
- Analysis of processes and material flow
- Examination of buffer and storage areas
- Development and evaluation of plant structure variants
- Segmentation of production into continuous line production and manufactory
- Detailed planning of plant structure including logistics concept
- Elaboration of CAD site layout
- Appraisal of investment
- Development of modular implementation plan