Material flow optimised site structure for helmets manufacturer
ifp consulting plans new factory structure
ifp consulting conducts a comprehensive factory structure planning for a manufacturing company in the field of sports helmets. The production is characterized by a high product variety and flexibility. The high quality of the products is the central cornerstone of the planning.
The goal of restructuring the factory is to increase productivity and production capacity with optimized material flow. To implement the new structure, step-by-step implementation modules are developed and a cost-benefit analysis is carried out.
Focal points are:
- Analysis und optimization of material flow
- Use of new technology in logistics
- Detailed planning of the selected factory structure
- Development of a detailed CAD factory layout (of production and logistics)
- Development of a step-by-step implementation roadmap
If you have recognized yourself in the project description and are faced with similar tasks, please do not hesitate to contact us...